We should all learn to practice self care daily. It doesnt require too much of your time!
There is no perfect or correct way to practice self care as everyone is different so we thought we’d give you 8 tips on how to care for yourself. Try and put at least one to use daily 💕
1. Start your day off right.
Drink half a litre of water first thing in the morning.
- Try water with half a lemon and orange to boost your vitamin C intake
- Try water with ginger to help decrease joint pains and nausea
2. Change your perspective and learn to show gratitude every day
Write down five things every day that didn't totally suck, be grateful for your health, your friends and family and other small or big things that you are blessed with.
3. Change your fitness routine with yoga or meditation
If you are used to going to the gym, try something different this period of time. Try yoga or meditation, while listening to some inspiring audio.
4. Stay refreshed daily. Get 7 hour beauty sleep everyday
Try and balance your day so that you can go to bed at an appropriate time and wake up to have a full and fulfilling day. Change your bedding every two days to contribute to clearer skin.
5. Put your phone away for an hour
Yes sis! Put it away. Listen to music, read a book. Stop scrolling through Instagram.😅 Limit triggering unhealthy news.
6. Practice kegel exercises.
Self-care that also improves your sex life? Yes, please.
Try toning and strengthening exercises for your pelvic-floor and improved orgasms
7. Sit up straight.
If you are working from home it is important that you are sitting correctly.
Posture is crucial to overall body care. Try stretches to improve this daily.
8. Enjoy breakfast.
Wake up early and have breakfast, get your Vitamin A, C and E and protein.