Eczema is a condition where patches of skin become inflamed, itchy, cracked, and rough. Some eczema can also cause blisters. But you don’t need to worry because we got you covered.
Eczema can be triggered by various factors but it differs for every individual , here are some things that you should avoid while suffering from Eczema:
1. Dry Skin- When your skin is not moisturised , the irritant can easily slip through your skin and make your eczema itch worse. So make sure you moisturise and hydrate your skin 2 or 3 times a day.
2. Sweat- Sweating can make the Eczema prone area worse , so make sure you change your clothes if they are sweaty.
3. Hot Weather- High temperature can actually increase the inflammation , so try to stay indoors and hydrate your skin.
4. Irritants- Do not use fragrant oils or soaps on the eczema prone area, always make sure that the products that come into contact with your skin are free of irritants as well. Some examples include gentle cleansers and moisturisers.
Here are some tips that will help you reduce your eczema over a period of time.1. Avoid taking long hot baths for longer than 10 mins . Always have a bath/ shower with lukewarm water if you have eczema.
2. Never forget to moisturise after having a bath.
3. Use soothing and hydrating products like:
6. Relieve itchiness using a cold.
7. Avoid acids like AHA, BHA, Alcohol, Retinol, Fragrances and other irritants.
Remain calm, be patient and practice a soothing and hydrating skincare routine. Visit our Eczema page to shop for products that will help improve your skin's health.