Anna Philip London
Bakuchiol is a 100% natural, vegan-friendly alternative to retinol (vitamin A). It stimulates collagen production and dramatically improves the texture of your skin, without irritating it.
Who is it for?
Perfect for all skin types.
Why we love it
- It’s very moisturising without being greasy
- Great alternative to retinol
- Doesn't irritate the skin
- Bakuchiol Booster is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Bakuchiol doesn’t increase the skin's sensitivity to sunlight,
Squalane (Olive), Bakuchiol, Safflower seed oil, Balsam peru oil, Xantham gum
Oils are extracted from the edible seeds, cold-pressed and 100% unrefined, making for an indulgent elixir.
How to use
Use at night, mixing a couple of drops into your serums, moisturisers or masks and apply to face and neck. Alternatively, apply 2-3 drops directly to skin.