Anna Philip London
Bakuchiol is a 100% natural, vegan-friendly alternative to retinol (vitamin A). It stimulates collagen and has anti-aging properties. It dramatically improves the texture of your skin, without irritating it.
Who is it for?
Perfect for all skin types.
Why we love it
- It’s very moisturising without being greasy
- Great alternative to retinol
- Doesn't irritate the skin
- Bakuchiol Booster is safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Bakuchiol doesn’t increase the skin's sensitivity to sunlight,
Squalane (Olive), Bakuchiol, Safflower seed oil, Balsam peru oil, Xantham gum
Oils are extracted from the edible seeds, cold-pressed and 100% unrefined, making for an indulgent elixir.
How to use
Use at night, mixing a couple of drops into your serums, moisturisers or masks and apply to face and neck. Alternatively, apply 2-3 drops directly to skin.