Make It Matte SPF 45 Sunscreen
Stay fabulous while protecting your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays with Make It Matte. Black Girl Sunscreen’s lightweight, gel formula that protects against sun damage leaving no white residue and a matte finish.
Make it Matte is a broad-spectrum SPF 45 specifically crafted for women of color with a formula infused with natural ingredients such as aloe, squalene, and shea butter that help moisturize, soothe and heal your skin.
How to use it
Step 1: Cleanse
Step 2: Tone (or hydrate)
Step 3: Treat
Step 5: SPF
- Apply 2-3 fingers’ worth of product 15 minutes
- Reapply every 2 hours
Who is it for
Oily to Combination Skin types.
Why we love it
- Broad Spectrum SPF 45
- Helps prevent sun damage such as premature aging, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and dark spots
- Infused with natural ingredients such as shea butter and coconut oil
- Great for wearing under make-up
- FREE from – Parabens, Fragrance, Oxybenzone, and Octinoxate
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isododecane, Silica, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate ,Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0% ,Octisalate 5.0% ,Octocrylene 5.0%