Kojic Acid Radiance Bar – Hyperpigmentation
This Kojic Acid Radiance Bar is a nourishing wash bar with medically approved, natural ingredients. Designed to treat skin pigmentation resulting from sun damage, melasma, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, its blend of natural Kojic Acid, Argan Oil and Plant Enzymes promote a more even-toned complexion across the face and body.
Ideal for use on discoloured joints such as the knees, knuckles, and elbows, it keeps skin pigmentation of all kinds under firmer control.
Who is it for?
Melasma, acne scars, uneven skin tone and Hyperpigmented Skin Types
Why we love it
- It has brightening and hydrating ingredients
- Fades acne marks, improve hyperpigmentation
- Exfoliates rough areas of skin
- Does not dry the skin
- 100% natural active ingredients
20% Kojic acid, Argan oil, Plant enzymes.
How to use
- Use the Bar once daily, preferably in the evening.
- Lather the soap onto one hand and apply directly to wet skin, waiting ten seconds before rinsing off.
- You may increase this amount of time by a further ten seconds for each subsequent week of use.
- We recommend limiting facial applications to three times per week.
- Due to formulation improvements, the colour, texture, scent and appearance may vary.
- Use within 12 months once opened, or keep it unopened for up to two years.