Anna Philip London
Berry bright Eye gel
This gentle, vegan eye gel is a blend of Aloe Vera Gel with Cucumber, Rosehip and Hyaluronic Acid. It deeply moisturises whilst controling the signs of aging around the eyes. Each bottle includes a natural rose quartz roller for therapeutic application.
Who is it for?
- Perfect for all skin types, from Normal to Dry
Why we love it?
- Contains hyaluronic acid which is produced naturally by your body to retain collagen, increase moisture, and provide elasticity and flexibility.
- Hyaluronic acid has the ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water molecules, so they stay on the surface of your skin, keeping it plump and hydrated
- Eden Rose is the Morrocan Rose and Superberry oil blend. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- It is particularly beneficial to treat dark spots and can help brighten your complexion under eye.
- Rosehip oil contains a wealth of essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid.
- Fatty acids help to keep cell walls strong so that they don’t lose water. The many fatty acids in rosehip oil make it an excellent option for hydrating dry skin.
- The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing rich antioxidants to travel deep into the skin’s layerS.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic leaf) Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Cucumis Sativas (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Carbomer, Rosa canina (Rose hip) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol.
Our oils are extracted from the edible seeds, cold-pressed and 100% unrefined, making for an indulgent elixir.
How to use
- Shake downwards two to three times to attach product to roller. Apply under the eyes in an upward sweeping motion.