Anna Philip London
This idyllic elixir has a wonderful consistency, designed to soften, refresh and renew your skin. Eden oil is multi-use and can be used on both the skin and hair.
Who is it for?
- Perfect for all skin types, from Normal to Dry
Why we love it?
- Papaya (warmly known in parts of Africa as 'paw paw') is also called 'the fruit of the angels' and the powerful benefits of this seed oil are truly heavenly.
- Papaya seed oil is a very powerful antioxidant, rich in the omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, packed with vitamins including vitamins A, B, C and E, alkaloids and flavonoids.
- Shea oil contains phenolic compounds, which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- It naturally contains vitamins A, E and F which can soothe the skin, improve elasticity and aid in the treatment of conditions such as eczema and dermatitis
100% Cold Pressed - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Nut Oil), Carica Papaya (Papaya Seed Oil)
How to use
- Apply directly to the skin and hair.