Anna Philip London
Eden Rose Organic Superoil
This oil has a wonderful consistency, designed to soften, refresh and renew the skin. It Targets dull, tight skin, helps to re-hydrate and re-energise, restoring softness and radiance. Eden oil is multi-use and can be used on both the skin and hair.
Who is it for?
Perfect for all skin types.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive, Combination
Why we love it
- Unique to Eden Rose is the Morrocan Rose and Superberry oil blend.
- Rich in organic vitamins and collagen-stimulating, skin brightening and softening cold-pressed oil.
- The blend is a sun protectant, rich in omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, packed with vitamins including vitamins A, B, C and E, alkaloids and flavonoids.
- Shea oil contains phenolic compounds, which are known for their antioxidant properties.
- It naturally contains vitamins A, E and F which can soothe the skin, improve elasticity and aid in the treatment of conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Absolute) Flower Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Oil, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) Seed Oil, Rubus idaeus (raspberry) seed oil, Vaccinium corymbosum (blueberry) seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, naturally occurring Fragrance.
Our oils are extracted from the edible seeds, cold-pressed and 100% unrefined, making for an indulgent elixir.
How to use
Apply one pump directly to the skin after the application of skincare serums. Pat in to absorb.