Pumpkin Enzyme Mask
Move over, pumpkin lattes. Your face wants in on the action. There’s nothing basic about our Pumpkin Enzyme Mask made with 10% Glycolic Acid.
If you have dull skin and clogged pores on cheeks and nose, this one is for you. Smear the burnt-orange goo over your skin and set a timer for 5-7 minutes, then rinse to reveal clear pores and super soft skin. Fair warning: Our pumpkin face mask smells so good you might want to eat it — please try not to, ok?
WHO IS IT FOR?
Perfect for all skin types
Normal skin: 2-3 times weekly. Sensitive skin: Once every other week.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Fights free radicals
- Packed with real pumpkin
- An antioxidant powerhouse that clears congested skin
- Gently exfoliates while treating your nose to a spicy fall aroma
- Hand crafted with cruelty-free, plant-based ingredients
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing the skin, apply a thin layer of mask with your face mask brush to dry skin.
- Apply mask for 5-7 minutes, rinse and pat dry.
- Follow with a toner water and the Hydra Moisturizing Creme
Aqua. Cucurbita (Pumpkin Puree) Pepo. A. Barbadensis Mill. Citric Acid. Limnanthes Alba (MeadowFoam Seed). Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower). Cinnamomum Zeylanicum. Glycolic Acid. Citrus Sinensis. Rosmarinus Officinalis. Citrus Limon. Melia Azadirachta (Neem). Pimenta Officinalis. Saccharum Officinarum. Ascorbic Acid. Vaccinium Myrtillus. Myristica Fragrans. Vitamin E. Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract. Cannabis Sativa Plant (Hemp Seed Oil). Cucumis Sativus. Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
*All items are 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free, and hand-crafted with love.