Turmeric Acne Mask
Why we love it
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars, age spots, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation
- Benefits acne-prone skin
- Helps with current breakouts and scarring
- Helps you get the glow you want
- And best of all, it’s 100% natural.
Why it Works
- White Clay works as a very mild exfoliant, gently removing dead and dry skin cells to leave you with clarified, glowing skin as well as reducing the size of your pores, which makes White Clay face masks the perfect pre-makeup masks, your foundation will just glide on!
- Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and lustre to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow
Kalonite (White Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flour*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder*, Annona muricata (Soursop) seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus bergamia (Bergamont) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil)
How to use it
Mix 1 tbsp of a mask with 1.5 tsp of liquid.
Apply with a brush in an even layer.
Stay yellow for 10-15 minutes and then rinse well with warm water.
Repeat up to 3 times a week.