CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream 340 ML
CeraVe Smoothing Cream is an intensely moisturising formula designed to combat a variety of skin concerns, including unwanted bumps, scaliness and extreme dryness. Replenishing and non-irritating, the rich cream is packed with essential ingredients to benefit both face and body.
Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid gently exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and soften rough areas of skin, taking care not to disturb the skin’s moisture barrier in the process. Ceramides help to strengthen the barrier of the skin and lock in a layer of moisture to prevent further patches of flaking or dryness. Though rich in texture, the cream is non-greasy and avoids leaving behind an unpleasant, sticky residue. Boasting soothing properties and 24-hour hydration, this face and body moisturiser is highly nourishing and can be applied to psoriasis and eczema-prone skin.
Non-Comedogenic & hypoallergenic.
WHO IS IT FOR
- Suitable for all skin types
- Great for Keratosis Pilaris
- Great for acne prone skin
WHY IS IT EXCELLENT
- Suitable for acne, bumpy skin and rough skin
- Star ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid.
- Free of physical exfoliants.
- Fragrance-free, non-irritating, non-comedogenic.
- With 3 essential ceramides to protect skin’s natural barrier.
- Recommended use in conjunction with CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture
- Developed with dermatologists
How to apply
- Massage into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- Apply liberally as often as needed
Aqua/Water, Urea, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Cetearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone, Triacetin, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Sodium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin (Code F.I.L. D228090/1).